What are Cookies?
We use analytical cookies that allow us to recognise, measure and track visitors to the website. This helps us to improve and develop the way the Website works, for example, by determining whether site visitors can find information easily, or by identifying the aspects of the Website that are of the most interest to them. For these purposes, we may store the following:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet
- the date and time you accessed the Website
- the advert or internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to the website
- the pages you accessed while visiting the Website
- the device from which you accessed the Website
- the location from which you accessed the Website
Some of the cookies on the Website are activated when visitors make a choice about their usage of the Website. The Website then ‘remembers’ the settings preferences of the user concerned. This allows us to tailor aspects of the Website to the individual user.Session management
When you visit the Website, you may receive cookies that are set by Google and HotJar. These cookies are used for the purposes described above.
To make full use of the Website, your computer or mobile device will need to accept cookies, as the Website will not function properly without them. In addition, cookies are required in order to provide you with personalized features on the Website.Amending cookie preferences